Jennifer's surgery yesterday was very successful. They were able to remove the malignant node which "peeled it right off." This the wording which I think suggests it had not attached itself to other tissue. The two spots they found with the pet scan were malignant and removed. They were close to significant areas but not in or on them. This means there was no having to remove tissue that would require the rerouting of things like urethra or colon... Yeah.. She will be at UCD for three-four days. I am sure cards, meals, whatever, would be greatly appreciated by Brian...
The prognosis is that with radiation and chemo they will be able to put her back into remission. She should be with us for a long time. Who can we thank except a generous, wise God who still has plans for her and we are the lucky beneficiaries. - Heather
4 comments:
Praise God for Jennifer's surgery. I pray that God would give her swift recovery.
We are week 2 into my dad's treatment and I am so grateful that he continues to feel well. I lift him up to God and ask that he embrace and hold my dad throug this journey.
Praise God that he is doing a Might work in my home..God is good - all the time...
The prognosis looks awesome for Jennifer and God has truly blessed her once again. Can someone post an address for sending cards to? I would be happy to prepare a meal for the family. Is someone coordinating this effort? I'm glad that Joe is also responding well to therapy. God is working overtime to keep us happy!
Praises from Jeannie
Jennifer's address is 116 Garrett Drive. Their home phone is 983-9582. She should be home Thursday. And no...no coordinating happening I don't think. The Lord is a great coordinator so if anyone feels inspired feel free to follow through... I hope to prepare my delicious spinach tofu cheesecake which I know Samuel loves.
Joe is doing great...He said his beloved Oreos have lost their zing and the Cheerios are a little flat...this does not matter so much to him. Me? If it were me, and food had no taste, well, life would have no meaning. The end woudl come soon.
xoxox H.
Hello, this is Sheila I'm here!
Post a Comment